Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 18: Goodbye To Thomas

Today was Thomas' last day. Thomas is the large and beloved native american coworker that we have come to love through his amazing garbage-shooting skills. You could usually see him scoring a freakin' sweet shot from like 30 feet away. He's leaving after today, or something. I'm not sure why.

I actually wasn't at work today, cause I was feeling ill again. I'm not quite sure what's up with that either, but when I woke up at noon, I was feeling much better.

Skye told me that since it was Thomas' last day, Ron approached them after work, as they were clocking out, and asked them if they were going to ball with him and Ron tonight. They couldn't pass up a chance to play with Ron and Thomas, so they all agreed to show up at Cedar Ridge Elementary at 7pm and play. Ron was trash-talking them at the clock-out station, saying, "I don't want you to show up tomorrow and be like 'Oh, sorry we didn't show. We weren't feeling too well.'" Skye said it was pretty funny.

Here we go to play with Ron and Thomas...


Ron's Trash-Talk of the Day:

"You better show up. I don't want you to come to work tomorrow and be like, 'Oh, sorry we didn't make it...we were sick.'"
-Ron

No comments: